Dear readers, we welcome you to our article on SHAREit Download for PC, APK, Android & iPhone App here. We will guide you on the steps and procedures for getting the SHAREit APK App for your Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac devices.
SHAREit App, as the name suggests is an app developed for the need to share. In the technological aspect, we can see this phenomenon as the transfer of data, media, and files from one device to another using a medium or specific channel.
If you have any of the above-mentioned devices and wish to get this amazing app for sharing, then continue with this article to know more about the app.
Today friends, we are going to tell you about the SHAREit App. This is a free application which is used to transfer data in the form of media files or documents files from on device to another device. The app shall be used as the medium through which both the devices connect and establish a secure connection for the transfer.
This app i.e SHAREit Download is developed by Lenovo company which was intended for the purpose of sharing files from Lenovo computers to different computer devices. The app is currently available for downloads in various app stores like Google Play Store for Android devices, Windows App Store for Windows PC and iTunes App Store for iOS devices.
The technology to connect the devices through SHAREit download is the wireless connection through WiFi support.
- SHAREit for Android Download
- Download SHAREit for PC on Windows
- Install SHAREit APK
- SHAREit for iPhone, iOS, iPad
- Latest Versions Details
- Guide to transfer files between Android and iPhone
- Alternatives App of SHAREit
The app is faster than Bluetooth transfer, easily connect the devices, allows communication and transfer of files both ways. It is not the only app in this field, so we will also discuss some of its competitors later in this article.
It runs in several different languages for global recognition, for example; Arabic, English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, and other 28 languages across the world. We will let you know more about this app in the next section of this article where we have elaborated the features for the same.
SHAREit Download App for Android, iPhone, PC:
Initially, the app was launched for the PC devices only, but with the necessity to share files through mobile devices, we now get the mobile version of the SHAREit App.
With the complexity of several OS systems developed for the mobile devices, the most flexible of them was the Android system.
Fortunately, the SHAREit APK is available in the Google Play Store officially. In this app store, all Android users will get the safest and most legal apps for download. This app is available for free in the App Store. We are going to guide you through the whole download process here.
SHAREit for Android from Google Play Store:
Before the steps, there is one thing to note and that is the system requirements for the SHAREit App with Android system. It requires Android 2.2 and higher versions for this app to work well with. Now, follow these instructions to get the SHAREit Download successfully for your Android devices through the Google Play Store.
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store application. (link)
- Next, you must enter the Google account credentials to use the services from the App Store. This is a mandatory step so please get it done before proceeding.
- After all this, the app store will load to its home page.
- You will type “SHAREit” on the search bar and hit the search tab to load the results.
- Several results with the same name will pop up but you will have to select the appropriate one.
- For our readers, we have provided the link here to reach the download page for the same in the Google Play Store app.
- By clicking this above link, you will reach the description page of the app.
- Click “Install” option there and allow the download process to continue.
- Then provide the permission by authorizing the account details.
- After downloading, the installation process will take place on its own (automatically).
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you can select “open” to directly open the app or select “finish” to exit the downloads.
With this, the downloading and installation process for the SHAREit Download is complete. Our readers can see how easy this process is. Well, it’s the same way you would download and set up any other app from the Google Play Store. Make sure you have it updated before downloading your apps. This will allow the user to get the latest versions of the apps from it.
SHAREit for PC Download Windows/Mac
In this section of the article, we will guide our readers through the procedures to get the SHAREit Download for Windows and Mac PCs.
We have enlisted the two types of methods very clearly in this article so that any reader will not get confused and will have an optional choice between the methods to get the app.
Click here for the guide to download SHAREit for PC.
SHAREit Download on PC is important as there are several advantages of having such an app on the PC. Firstly, users have more space to store media files and documents. There is also better battery life and display support on the advantageous side of the PC devices than the mobile devices. Hence the need for SHAREit for PC is affirmative.
Before moving to the downloads, we request our readers to go through these system requirements for the Windows and Mac OS devices. Here are the points for the same;
- For Windows PC: Supports all the Windows versions above Windows 8, it requires minimum RAM 512MB, and about 50 to 100MB free space on disk.
- For Mac OS device: Supports Mac OS X (all) and higher versions, 512MB RAM and 100MB free disk space.
With these few requirements out of the way, there is nothing to stop you from downloading the SHAREit App for your Windows and Mac devices. We have put up the steps for the download according to the two devices to differentiate the steps easily for our readers.
SHAREit for PC: The app is available for PC downloads in official ways. We have the .exe file for the Windows device to configure and install on the PC. Follow these steps to get the process done:
- Click the link here to download the .exe file on your Windows PC: Download SHAREit for Windows PC
- After downloading is complete, double-click on the file and run its setup.
- Click the “Install” tab to initiate the installation and wait for it to complete.
- On completion of the installation process, click “Finish” option.
- You will find the SHAREit Download icon on the desktop of your Windows PC.
- You are now ready to use it on PC directly from your computer system.
SHAREit for Mac: Similarly for Mac devices, the app is available on the official Mac App Store in iTunes extension. To get through this process, follow these steps;
- Open the Mac App Store on your Mac OS device.
- You must have an Apple ID to make use of the services from the app store.
- Search for SHAREit by typing the name in the search bar.
- From the results, select the latest version and the one with highest ratings.
- Click on this link to directly reach the iTunes Mac Store for the SHAREit App: (Link)
- Click on the “GET” tab to make the purchase.
- Allow the iTunes Store to continue with the download and installation.
- Finally, after installation is complete, exit the app store and return to the app drawer to find the SHAREit App.
By following these few simple steps, we are confident that our readers will easily get the SHAREit for PC Download for their respective devices. There is also an alternative way of using the app with Bluestacks application or any other Android emulator, but that will consume your time. So, deal with these two methods to easily get it done.
SHAREit APK Download for Android
As we mentioned this above, even the mobile devices are now more profound with data, and they require a better medium for data sharing. Thus, Lenovo’s SHAREit Download comes to the rescue for the Android device users to help them with the data and file transfer process.
Click here for the official link to download SHAREit APK App.
We are here to guide you all through the steps for the SHAREit App for the Android devices. Firstly, in order to make the APK file work successfully on your Android device, you must check the system requirements for its download and compatibility. Here are the points to consider this;
The SHAREit APK file requires Android 2.2 version and above. (Recommended Android 4.4 and higher) and RAM should be above 512MB
Now, we can swiftly move to the download procedure. Our readers should carefully read the steps and execute them to get the SHAREit Download done for their Android devices;
- First and foremost, you will have to configure your Android device for the SHAREit APK file setup.
- To do this, go to your Android device’s “Settings” and then to “Application settings.”
- Look for the option “Unknown Settings” and tick mark the small box provided there.
- If it is already tick marked, then leave it as it is and proceed with the steps without making any changes.
- Now, click on this link to download the APK file for the SHAREit App on your Android devices.
- After successfully downloading the APK file, click on it and run its setup.
- The app’s description page will appear, beneath which you will see the “Install” option that you have to click.
- Wait for the installation to complete and finally after the process is over, select “Open” or “finish” as per our choice.
So, friends you can see that you are few clicks away from the SHAREit APK download for your Android devices. This is an optional method to the official Google Play Store method to download the app. Try either of them as per your convenience and enjoy the app on your Android device.
Features of SHAREit APK:
Some of our readers must have faced such an app which is used to connect two devices in a wireless medium at close range. The older devices had Bluetooth and Infra-red services which were rather slow. These days, with the help of the SHAREit App, users can transfer files faster and effectively.
In this section, we will elaborate some of the key features of the SHAREit Download app for your device. Read these points to know the app better;
- SHAREit App is free and safe for all users to download and use its services for the intended purpose.
- It allows the user to transfer any type of file from one device to another. Only that, both the devices must have the SHAREit App to make the connection for the transfer.
- It can transfer music files, videos, movies, documents, photos, etc through any device connected to the App.
- The transfer speed is really fast. Comparing it with speed of Bluetooth transfer it is about 200 times faster.
- The users do not have to struggle with USB cables and data cards to transfer from one device to other, thanks to the SHAREit APK.
- The app is compatible with several OS systems like Android, Windows, iOS and Linux too.
- It is being used in around 200 countries all over the world with multiple languages support.
- Also, the app does not require any data connection (internet) for the sharing process.
- Users can manage their media and files resources.
- Allows multiple file transfer for its users.
With so many features aboard, we are sure that many of our readers will be desperate to get the SHAREit Download for their devices instantly. So, we will not further delay the process and quickly get down to the steps in the next section of the article.
Download SHAREit for iPhone & iPad
We will certainly not leave our iOS device users aside from the download procedures of the SHAREit App. Therefore, we will tell you all about that in this section of the article. As we know that the iOS system is not that flexible as the Android platform, so getting the transfer through the devices becomes tough.
Here is the guide to SHAREit for iPhone Download
Fortunately, the app is available in the iTunes App Store. This makes the app distribution official. The iPhone and iPad devices are compatible with the SHAREit Download app. But there is the compatibility issue that you have to check first before you start with the steps. Consider these points for the same;
- The iPhone and the iPad device must be iOS 7 and higher version.
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
- Requires updated version of the iTunes App store.
Carefully cross check these requirements as per your device compatibility and then move forward with the steps. Follow the steps given here under accordingly;
- On your iPhone or iPad devices, launch the iTunes App Store. (link2)
- You must have an Apple ID to make the purchases from the app store. If you do not have one, then please create one to proceed further.
- After all this, type “SHAREit Download” in the search bar of the app store and hit the search tab.
- Several results will be displayed in front of you.
- You will have to select the latest version with the highest ranking and ratings.
- To help our readers, we have put the link here to the iTunes App Store for the SHAREit App Download.
- When the page loads, click on the “GET” tab and allow the download to take place.
- The App Store will need permission to authorize the purchase so allow that too.
- Wait till the installation process is complete.
- Finally, exit the iTunes App Store and go to the app drawer to find your app there.
With this, the steps come to an end. In this way, you will easily get the SHAREit Download process done on your iPhone and iPad device. We request our readers not to follow any third party app stores or sites that claim to give you the direct file download.
SHAREit File Transfer & Share – How To
In this section of the article, we will guide you through the file transfer from one device to another. As we said that this app is used as a sharing tool, it really helps the users to manage the files and resources inside their devices too. With regard to the features that we discussed above in this article, we will discuss the file transfer part here.
It is really important to note the fact that the SHAREit App works when both devices have the same app on their devices. This means both users must have the app on their devices to either send or receive the files. The device from which the file will be transferred is the sender, and the device in which the file is to be sent is the receiver.
Here are the steps to send and receive the files through SHAREit Download App;
- Firstly, you need to open the app on both the devices (senders and receivers)
- You can transfer files through this app in three possible ways;
- 1) By selecting the “Send” option on the app and then select the files that you want to share.
- 2) When on PC, you can open the file location and then drag the file to the SHAREit App to send it via the app.
- 3) Also, you can select the file and the open the options for the file, select “share” and finally select “SHAREit” as the app to do the task.
- With these few steps, you have multiple options to include you file for the sharing process.
- Finally, the receiver will have to scan for the sender’s device under the radar and tap on it.
- This will automatically begin the sharing process and in no time the files will be transferred.
By following these simple steps and understanding them, you will be able to execute the transfer process on your own. The process is actually easier in practical when the person performs instead of reading it from the web. Try to watch some videos on this topic to exactly understand the process.
SHAREit Download for Lenovo
The developers of SHAREit are themselves Lenovo company, so, they must have definitely put up the app for their system’s integration. Lenovo devices, work on the same Windows OS as the Windows PC and Windows Phones. Yet their files tend to differ by fractions of changes in development.
We are going to discuss the steps of the SHAREit Download for Lenovo in this article here. It is mandatory to note the system requirements for the same but luckily we have discussed that in the Windows PC section for the SHAREit Lenovo. Hence, we will directly move to the APK file download now;
- Initially, you have to download the .exe file for Lenovo SHAREit App in the device.
- Click the following link to get this; (Link)
- When you click this link the file will automatically download on your Lenovo device.
- Then, click on the file to run its setup and click “Install” option there.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Finally, after installation, you can exit the menu.
You will find the SHAREit App’s icon together with the other app’s icons. Now all you need to do is click on it to launch the app. You can set your device name with unique entry so that when you connect with someone they can get a different and customized feeling while using this app.
SHAREit for Windows Phone Download:
Why always just the Android and iPhone device? Well, to your surprise let me tell you that there is a rise in Windows Phone users in quite some time. This is because the Windows market is also rising up with competencies and features that are of good quality in terms of service to its users.
The fact that they also need tools for sharing files and data from one device to another. Hence, there is the SHAREit App is the app that is most flexible with so many OS devices. Developed by Lenovo, the SHAREit Download App is smoothly incorporated with the Windows Phone and helps the users to manage the internal resources easily too.
As we have kept doing for all device, it is important to also check the system compatibility with Windows Phones. Well, the SHAREit Download is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 too.
Follow these steps to go through the process;
- Go to the Microsoft Windows App market on your device.
- Type “SHAREit” in the search bar and then look for it.
- There will be many results in the list so choose the appropriate one.
- Here is the link for the Windows Phone market to download the SHAREit App.
- Click on the “Get the app” button to download the app.
- Wait fo the downloading and installation process to finish.
- Finally, exit the App Store market and launch the SHAREit App to use it as per your convenience.
Remember, you must have a Windows account to use the services and hence get this done first. In this section of the article, our readers have learned the steps to download the SHAREit Download for the Windows Phones. There are several advancements with the evolving versions. We will discuss this with you in the next section.
SHAREit Latest Versions
There have been several upgrades recently in the development of the SHAREit App. With increasing competencies and advancement in the technology, file transfer and sharing has become too smooth and slick. That is why the developers of SHAREit have also made amendments in their system to cope up with their competitors and provide something unique in the market.
We are going to describe some of the latest version and their unique features or say the upgrades that they came with. Here is a list of the same for our readers to understand the growth of the SHAREit Download App;
- version- 22.214.171.124
- The introduction of SHAREit App for Windows Phone.
- version- 126.96.36.199
- QR code and scanning added to the system.
- Windows 10 version upgrades with the app.
- Fix minor bugs.
- version- 188.8.131.52
- Language bug fixed.
- version- 184.108.40.206
- Transmission bugs handled in this version.
- QR scan codes and bugs related are fixed.
- Scroll bar navigation improved.
- User Interface for transmission page is optimized.
- Fix transmission crash with Android system.
- ver 220.127.116.11
- Fix Android bugs relating to Hotspot connectivity.
- For the mobile version, better UI content display.
- ver 18.104.22.168
- Solve File transfer with PC bugs.
- Solve QR and radar scan problems.
- ver 22.214.171.124
- File transfer speed increases.
- App crashing bugs during transfer is resolved.
- Fix minor bugs.
- Optimize App animation and displays.
- version- 126.96.36.199
- Upgrade having better User interface for Window Phone 8.1
So, these were some of the technical details relating to the Latest versions and their upgrade features of the SHAREit Download App. We hope that this information will help ou see that the team of the developers have not stalled as of yet with the app and are continuously working on it to make it better for its users.
Most of our users do understand already how the app works actually. However, there are people who do not understand few points relating to the SHAREit App. Well, there is nothing to feel ashamed of.
People who do not ask anything end up realizing that they have a major problem in understanding things the way they want it. Similarly, with SHAREit Download, there are several people who have put up their queries.
In this section of the article, we will discuss few of the commonly and Frequently asked questions regarding the SHAREit App. Here are the points and their descriptions with them;
What types of files can the user send with this app?
Using SHAREit App, the user can send and receive any kind of documents, photos, music files, videos, and even applications.
What operating systems does the SHAREit Download support?
The app is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Only that to make the app work well, you should consider the system requirements of the version that you want to download.
Can a user share files between different OS devices?
Yes! Definitely, the users can share files between Android and iOS or iOS and Windows devices by simply scanning for the right device. Any type of combination is possible with his app.
Where are the received files stored?
The received files are stored on the receiver’s device in the SD card memory under the SHAREit folder.
Do you need Mobile data services to use any function of the app?
The user does not need the data service for any kind of file transfer but it is only required for system upgrade over the web. Other than that, the services are absolutely free.
So, these were some of the basic FAQs that we have encountered with most of the SHAREit users. If you had a similar query then refer these points or look for more answers through the web. We will keep updating this section of the article with more questions and their solutions for our readers.
How to use SHARE it – step by step
The file transfer process may seem to be pretty simple for most of our readers but the difficulty arises when you just try to do it practically on your own. With SHAREit it is the same process. So, we are here to guide you on how to actually choose the files that you wish to transfer.
For sharing files over from one device to another of the same OS is really easy. Just select the files to transfer and share them via SHAREit. On the receiver’s device, you must connect to the sender and the transfer will be done in a few moments depending on the size of the files.
To Share among different OS system devices the sharing becomes tedious and hence you need to follow the steps as given under here;
- Firstly you need to Launch the SHAREit App on both the devices.
- The receiver will select the “receive” option on the screen and the sender will select the “Send” button on respective devices.
- The receiver will not have to do anything else but just wait. the avatar icon of the receiver will be created when and be placed on the RADAR screen. The receiver’s device will operate through the WiFi connection to the sender’s device.
- Meanwhile, the sender will then see the files and documents under different categories on the app’s page and the selection process will take place. Simply select the file(s) to send and then select “send” option.
- When the RADAR screen is displayed, the sender will have to simply tap the right device avatar of the receiver and the files will begin to transfer.
With this, the steps and procedure to send and receive the files are completed. Seems easy enough but there are ways in which people would lightly cause errors. So, follow the instructions carefully and then execute them. We will describe the transfer of files between Android and iOS devices in the following section.
How to use SHAREit between Android & iPhone
This app can help users send all kinds of files like music, videos, images and documents through the iOS and Android devices. Suppose you want to share any media file from either of the device, the steps mentioned above remain same, and from receivers side too it will be a little bit same.
Here are the steps for the whole process after you are done with SHAREit Download.
To send from iPhone device to Android:
- First, you have to launch the SHAREit App on both the devices.
- Select the “send” option on the iPhone device and “Receive” option on the Android device.
- The receivers will screen will hold the Wifi connection on, waiting for the Sender o connect to your device and send files.
- The sender will prompt the RADAR screen on the iPhone device and then select the Android device’s avatar.
- After the connection is establishes between both the devices, the iPhone user can scroll through his/her media files and documents and select multiple items together or single items as per his/her choice.
- After selection, click on the “Send” button and the files will start transferring.
To send from Android and receive on iPhone device:
The whole process is just flipped to the opposite side. All you have to do is select files from the Android device and select the appropriate function i.e. Send and receive on Android and iPhone device respectively. The files will begin to transfer on the “send” command for the Android device’s app.
With this, the transfer procedures among the iPhone and the Android devices is over. We hope that this app will bring the connectivity between the two greatest rivals to a mutual consent. There are other apps in the market too that make the transfer process easier for Android or iOS devices. Let’s see them too next.
The SHAREit App is evolving and with great features, it still exists with few flaws. Some problems related to the connectivity of the devices or file transmission errors tend to persist without despair. No user would continue to use an app if it continuously causes failure of the intended services.
For such reasons, we have put up some of the best file sharing apps in this section of the article. We will provide you here with some of the best and popular Alternatives to the SHAREit download. Here is a list of the apps, with their short description, for our readers:
Send Anywhere: This is a cross-platform app that allows users to transfer files fro one device to another or several devices at a time. It is compatible with all, Android, Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Linux systems as well.
It does not require any sign-up or further detail verifications for the cloud sharing. The greatest advantage is that the is no file size limit to share at a time with the app.
SuperBeam: It connects between same and cross platform devices using the QR code and scanning technology. As the name suggests, the speed of the transfer is really fast.
Using the Web interface of this app, users who do not have Superbeam can also send or receive the files. The app works with the device system in such a way that if the WiFi direct connection is not available, the app will switch to hotspot mode.
Xender: This is by far the best in user interface integration and the best competitor to SHAREit app. Through Xender App, users can connect, Android, iPhone devices and PC devices with one another and mutually inside the same OS system too.
With Xender, there are many similar features to the SHAREit App like transmission history, ongoing file transfer details, location management, connection to several devices at the same time, etc.
There are other alternatives like FilePizza, Fast File Transfer, ShareCloud, CShare, AirDrop, Zapya, Feem, and many more which you can use. Try any of the alternatives that we’ve mentioned or look up for more from the internet. We hope that you find the best sharing app for your devices soon.
So friends! We would like to conclude this article on SHAREit Download for PC, APK Android App & iPhone here. We hope that the information provided was useful to most of our readers. If you have any query or wish to send in your feedback then write to us at ishareitdownload. Thank you.